Easy-to-Forget Party Gear
Ready to throw a party or host a big family gathering? Not so fast. No matter what event you are celebrating, you need to be prepared for all of your guests to have a great time. Try this checklist to make sure that both you—and your home—are fully prepared for the festivities.
- Event Tent or Canopy: If you are planning an outdoor event, a tent will allow you to shelter the buffet, dining area, seating. It is perfect to create shade on hot days and also protect everything should the forecast call for rain.
- Folding Tables: Don’t have enough spots for everyone to sit? Folding tables will help you ensure that everyone can have a place to relax. Tables come in a variety of sizes, so make sure they fit in the space where you want to put them.
- Extra Chairs: Along with folding tables, you’ll need extra chairs so that all of your guests have a place to sit.
- Tablecloths: Tablecloths are the perfect multi-taskers. They protect tables, add a festive flare, and make cleanup a snap.
- Coat Rack: If it’s going to be chilly, you’ll need a place for guests to store coats easily.
- Hangers: Don’t forget to stock up on extra hangers for the coat rack!
- Coolers: These aren’t just useful for outdoor events. A cooler or two can be a great place to store cold drinks and ice for indoor parties, too.
- Hand Towels: Make your guests feel at home by stocking your bathroom with pretty paper hand towels.
- Enough plates, cups and utensils: Make sure you stock up (or borrow) the goods to serve food and drinks. Pick them according to the color or design to add to the festive look of your party.
- Now you’re ready to party!