Audrey's Ginger and Honey Glazed Carrots
We asked our Bed Bath & Beyond associates for their best holiday recipes, and found some amazing new dishes from around the country. We tested them with a panel of experts and picked the cream of the crop for you!
Submitted by: Audrey S., Union, NJ
Testers say: "Honey glaze makes these carrots very kid friendly!"
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and sliced into 1/4” coins
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 Tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- In a large sauté pan, over medium-high heat, melt 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Add ginger and stir to coat.
- Add 3 tablespoons water, 1/4 teaspoon salt and carrots.
- Cook stirring occasionally until liquid is mostly absorbed and carrots are tender (5 minutes).
- Add honey and cook until honey is bubbling and carrots are caramelized (additional 4-5 minutes).