Bacon Wrapped, Cream Cheese Filled, Roma Tomatoes
We asked our Bed Bath & Beyond associates for their best holiday recipes, and found some amazing new dishes from around the country. We tested them with a panel of experts and picked the cream of the crop for you!
Submitted by: Gary C. - Sarasota, FL
Testers say: "Really good! … such a simple recipe. People I shared with loved them."
- 10 Roma tomatoes
- 1 8-ounce tub cream cheese
- 1 pound package bacon
- 3 Tablespoons Olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper (1/2 teaspoon each)
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Cut Roma tomatoes in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out inside with spoon and place open side up on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle lightly with olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Fill inside with cream cheese.
- Wrap each tomato with one strip of bacon and hold together with toothpick.
- Sprinkle tomatoes with red pepper flakes.
- Bake in preheated oven at 375 F for 45min.
- Let cool. Enjoy.