Pear and Elderflower Champagne Punch
This lightly sweet and sophisticated punch is perfect to bring to a party. Just add the bubbly when you arrive and it’s ready to go. It lends an elegant tropical-floral note to this punch and just about any fruit based cocktail.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 13 1/2 cups
- 3 1/2 cups pear nectar, divided
- 3 cups club soda
- 2 1/4 cups elderflower liqueur (such as St. Germain)
- 3/4 cup pear liqueur
- 2 bottles brut Champagne, chilled
- 1 pear, thinly sliced
- Pour 2 cups pear nectar into a standard sized ice cube tray.
- Freeze until solid.
- Combine remaining pear nectar, club soda, and liqueurs in a tightly sealed pitcher.
- Chill well.
- When ready to serve combine with both bottles of champagne in a large pitcher and keep chilled with frozen pear nectar cubes.
- Serve garnished with a thin slice of pear.