Fresh Cranberry, Apple, & Orange Relish
There’s enough cooking to do on Thanksgiving, so give yourself a break and make this uncooked cranberry sauce instead. It has a fresh tang and texture, like a fruit salad, that makes a nice change from all the gooey, creamy dishes on the holiday table. If you have leftovers, try it on a turkey sandwich or wrap, or serve with roast pork or chicken.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
- 1 bag (8 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 apple, peeled, quartered and cored
- 1⁄2 navel orange, unpeeled and quartered
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoons ground cinnamon (optional)
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Spoon into a serving bowl.