Creamy Corn Casserole
We asked our Bed Bath & Beyond associates for their best holiday recipes, and found some amazing new dishes from around the country. We tested them with a panel of experts and picked the cream of the crop for you!
Submitted by: Clint B. - Vancouver, BC & Katie N. - Edmonton
“I have a great and easy recipe that I have made for many of my Canadian friends and they ALL love it. Katie and I are both from Texas and brought this to Canada. We call it our "Southern Side."
- 2 cans (15.25 oz each) of whole kernel (1 drained)
- 1 can (14.75 oz) of cream style corn
- 1 stick (4 oz) butter, melted
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 package of corn muffin mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, stir together the 3 cans of corn, corn muffin mix, sour cream, and melted butter.
- Pour into a greased 9 by 13-inch casserole dish.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes, until golden brown.