Desiree's Fruity Red Sangria
Easily personalize this refreshing Sangria recipe by tasting the ingredients while you are making it.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1 bottle red wine - e.g. Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup brandy (add to taste)
- Your choice of fruits – oranges, apples, maraschino cherries, strawberries, lemons, limes, pineapples
- Optional: carbonated water
- Add lemon juice, orange juice, red wine and brandy into large pitcher.
- Slice fruit into small pieces and add to mixture.
- Stir, chill and marinate overnight (the colder the better).
- For a fizzy drink, add carbonated water just before serving.