Gale's Sweet & Sour Meatballs
We asked our Bed Bath & Beyond associates for their best holiday recipes, and found some amazing new dishes from around the country. We tested them with a panel of experts and picked the cream of the crop for you!
Submitted by: Gale R. – New York, NY
Testers say: "You’d never know from the ingredients how delicious these are! A real crowd-pleaser. People asked for the recipe."
- 24 ounces Sweet chili sauce
- 32 ounces grape jelly
- 1 large bag (or 2 small bags) frozen meatballs (approx. 80)
- Combine chili sauce and grape jelly in a large pot.
- Heat, stirring often, until jelly is melted and sauce is smooth.
- Add frozen meatballs and heat until meatballs are thawed.
- Simmer for 3 hours or place in a crockpot on low for at least 3 hours