Maple-Glazed Sweet Potato Wedges
Who needs marshmallows? Try this incredibly delicious, super simple and healthier sweet potato side instead.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 2 pounds small sweet potatoes cut into 1-inch-wide wedges
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick foil or regular foil coated with nonstick spray.
- Toss potatoes with oil, salt and pepper on baking sheet, then spread into a single layer.
- Roast 30 minutes or until lightly browned and tender. Remove from oven and drizzle with maple syrup; toss gently to coat.
- Roast 10 minutes more or until glazed.