Maxine's Wine & Berry Spritzer
We asked our Bed Bath & Beyond associates for their best holiday recipes, and found some amazing new dishes from around the country. We tested them with a panel of experts and picked the cream of the crop for you!
Submitted by: Maxine H. - Victorville, CA
Testers say: “Nice and light. Refreshing. Makes quite a bit – use a punch bowl or two pitchers.”
- 5 limes
- 2 liters of soda water (Soda Stream)
- 1 pint of Raspberry sherbet or sorbet
- 1 bottle of sparkling wine or champagne
- 2 cups of cranberry juice
- 1 bag frozen cranberries
- Colored sugar for the rims
- Squeeze 2 limes into a punch bowl; add juice, wine and soda water.
- Then add sherbet, frozen cranberries and 2 thinly sliced limes.
- Rim glasses with the other lime, dip in colored sugar then pour Spritzers and enjoy.