Mini Pumpkin Pie Cheesecakes
These delicious mini-cheesecakes are simple to prepare and make a big impression. Try them for dessert after a dinner party or bring them to a holiday potluck for a fun twist on a classic dessert.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon table salt
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened (approximately 1 cup)
- 1 cup plain canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a standard-sized cupcake pan with 12 liners.
- In a small bowl, toss together melted butter, salt, and graham crumbs. Use a tablespoon measure to spoon 1 heaping tablespoons crumb mixture into each liner. Press down with back of spoon to flatten. Bake crusts for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Combine cream cheese, pumpkin, brown sugar, eggs, and pumpkin pie spice in a medium bowl. Beat on high with mixer for 2-3 minutes or until smooth. Spoon batter evenly into cups and bake for 20-25 minute or until set. Serve warm, room temperature, or chilled. Cheesecakes may be made up to 4 days before serving.