Here is a twist on eggnog that might make you rethink eggnog…both chocolaty and coffee flavors that everyone will love. Just leave out the alcohol for the kids.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 8 4oz servings
- 1 quart eggnog
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso
- 3 tablespoons hot cocoa mix
- 1/4 cup each Kahlua and Godiva liqueur, optional
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Nutmeg for sprinkling
- In a pitcher mix: the eggnog, instant espresso, hot chocolate mix, and liqueur (if using).
- Stir to combine.
- Chill minimum 30 minutes to overnight.
- Top each cup with 2 tablespoons of whipped cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg.