We asked our Bed Bath & Beyond associates for their best holiday recipes, and found some amazing new dishes from around the country. We tested them with a panel of experts and picked the cream of the crop for you!
Submitted by: Nicole B. – Miami, FL
Tester comments: “Nice! … Delicious!... Quick and easy to make.”
Caution: We suggest caution in consuming raw eggs due to slight risk of salmonella or other food bourne illness. To reduce risk, we recommend using only fresh refrigerated eggs with intact shells that have been treated to destroy salmonella by pasteurization or other treatment.
- 28 ounces of coconut milk
- 14 ounces condensed milk
- 2 cups rum (my grandmother always added some more for the adults)
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- Grated nutmeg for garnish
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until frothy.
- Pour into a glass bottle or pitcher and refrigerate overnight, or until very cold.
- Serve in a glass and sprinkle with nutmeg on top.