Orange Ginger Cranberry Sauce
Fresh cranberry sauce is such a simple way to step up your holiday table. It comes together in one pot in minutes and can be made up to a week ahead. Such an easy way to impress your guests!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2 cups
- 1 (16 ounce) bag fresh cranberries (or equivalent frozen)
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons orange zest, plus additional for garnish
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Let cool and serve topped with additional fresh orange zest as a garnish.
- Combine cranberries, orange juice, sugar, 1 1⁄2 teaspoons orange zest, ginger, and salt in a medium sauce pan. Cook on medium heat, stirring often, for approximately 10-15 minutes or until cranberries begin to burst.