Orange-Ginger Glazed Ham
This recipe may just become your go-to holiday entrée. It’s incredibly easy and impressive, yet only has 5 ingredients and 10 minutes prep time! Want it to be even easier? Use a spiral cut ham instead.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 120 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 1 (7 to 8 pound) bone-in shank end smoked ham half
- 1 jar (12 ounces) orange marmalade
- 2 Tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 3 Tablespoons cranberry, orange or pomegranate juice
- Position oven rack in bottom third of oven; preheat to 325°F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with heavy duty aluminum foil and coat with no-stick cooking spray.
- Using a sharp knife, score fat on ham in a diamond pattern.
- Place ham face down in roasting pan.
- Cover loosely with foil. Roast 1 1/2 hours.
- Increase oven temperature to 425°F.
- Mix marmalade, mustard and ginger in a medium bowl until blended; reserve half (about 3/4 cup).
- Remove ham from oven; brush with some of the glaze.
- Continue to roast, uncovered, 30 minutes, brushing with more glaze after 15 minutes, or until internal temperature registers 160°F on an instant-read thermometer.
- Remove ham from oven and let rest 20 minutes.
- Slice and transfer to platter.
- Stir juice into reserved glaze and serve on the side to drizzle over ham.