Pop 'Em In The Oven
Who says “Real Men Don’t Eat Quiche”?! In the form of these delicious little Bacon Egg & Cheese bites served on football Sunday they sure do! These so-simple to prepare party appetizers would be equally welcome at a brunch buffet.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 48 mini quiches
- Cooking spray
- 1 dozen large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 6 slices cooked crisp bacon, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup minced chives
- 1/8 teaspoons black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray mini muffin pan(s) with cooking spray.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl until combined. Add cheese, cream, bacon, chives, and pepper and whisk to combine. Use a Tablespoon measure to spoon mixture evenly across muffin pans (be sure to scoop down in the bowl to evenly distribute cheese and bacon).
- Bake for 15 minutes or until set. Allow to cool before removing from pan. Serve warm.