Rosemary Garlic Pull Apart Bread
Wow them with this warm and savory riff on everyone’s favorite pull apart “monkey bread”. Rosemary, garlic, and grated cheese give amazing flavor to this beautiful wreath-shaped loaf.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 10-12 servings
- 1 lb frozen dinner roll dough (12 rolls), thawed
- 6 TB butter
- 1 TB chopped fresh rosemary, plus additional for garnish
- 1 TB minced garlic
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan-pecorino cheese
- Cut thawed dough pieces in half and place in a large bowl.
- Place butter, rosemary, garlic, and salt in a small bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute or until butter melts.
- Stir together and let cool slightly.
- Pour melted butter over dough pieces and toss to combine.
- Add grated cheese and toss to coat.
- Place coated dough pieces in a bundt pan and drizzle remaining butter mixture on top.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise for 1 1/2 - 2 hours in a warm spot, until dough is almost doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake for 20 minutes or until dough begins to brown.
- Unmold wreath onto a cookie sheet and return to oven for 5-10 minutes to brown top of wreath.
- Serve warm garnished with additional chopped rosemary.